Our extensive portfolio includes the following major publications:
- The Illustrated Egg Handbook, by Ayuko Kashimori (Context, Ashby de la Zouche, UK, 2017).
- Good Nutrition: Perspectives for the 21st century, (Karger, Basel, Switzerland, 2016).
- Walking the Perspectivity Path: The power of dialogue, by Hans Keijzer (ed. Jonathan Steffen, Warden Press, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2015).
- Stick or Twist? Or: What Has the Company Ever Taught Us? in Crisis, Credibility and Corporate History (ed. Alexander Bieri, Liverpool University Press 2014).
- The Road to Good Nutrition: A global perspective (Karger, Basel, Switzerland, 2013). In September 2014, The Road to Good Nutrition was awarded first prize in the Health and Social Care category of the Annual Medical Book Awards made by the British Medical Association (BMA). Read the full report in Sight and Life magazine.
- Micronutrients, Macro Impact: The story of vitamins and a hungry world (Sight and Life, Basel, Switzerland, 2012)
- Tomorrow’s Answers Today: The history of AkzoNobel since 1646 (AkzoNobel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2008)
Our portfolio also features marketing literature such as New Pathways in stroke Research (European Stroke Research Foundation, Basel, Switzerland, 2016) and technical literature such as the Vitamin Angels Reference Manual for Administration of Vitamin A Supplements in Universal Distribution Projects (Vitamin Angels, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, 2012).
Magazines are also a key element in our portfolio, and include the biannual magazine of the humanitarian nutrition think tank Sight and Life (Basel, Switzerland).